TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can find a copy of our current Terms & Conditions on the STM Group website at https://info.stmgroupplc.com/member-resource/
ANNUAL REPORTS AND ACCOUNTS
Each year, the Trustee prepares audited financial reports and accounts, a copy of which can be obtained from the Occupational Pensions Administration Team.
The benefits provided under the scheme are strictly personal and cannot be assigned to any other person or used as security.
PROOF OF AGE
Evidence of your identity and residential address must be provided on joining the scheme. Evidence of your date of birth must be produced before the payment of any benefit is made.
CHANGES TO THE SCHEME
Any changes which may affect your rights under the scheme will be advised to you in writing prior to the change taking effect, and in the case of any amendment of the scheme, due account will be taken of the rights already accrued by existing members.
TAXATION AND LEGAL NOTES
This website is intended to be a brief summary of the main features of the schemes. Where there is conflict between the scheme rules and this website, the scheme rules will prevail. Your legal rights and obligations, and those of your Employer, are governed by the Trust Deed and Rules, copies of which are available for inspection.
APPOINTMENT AND REMOVAL OF TRUSTEES
The following powers of appointment and removal will be vested in the Trustee or Principal Employer:
- the power at any time of appointing new trustees;
- the power at any time to remove the Trustee or any future or other trustees from office for any reason it considers adequate;
- the power at any time to appoint an additional trustee or another corporate body as sole trustee (whether or not it is a trust corporation).
The Principal Employer, with the consent of STM Fidecs Pension Trustees Limited may at any time and from time to time appoint an Administrator of the scheme, who will be a person ordinarily resident in Gibraltar. The Administrator manages the scheme on a day to day basis and is responsible to the CIT for the payment of benefits and of tax on benefits and who will furnish the CIT with returns, accounts and reports, as may be required by him from time to time.
In the event of an appointed Administrator ceasing for whatever reason to be the appointed Administrator, a new Administrator will immediately be appointed with the approval of the CIT.
TAX STATUS AND THE CRIMINAL FINANCE ACT 2017
- The Trustee strongly recommends that you seek tax advice prior to making any decisions regarding your financial arrangements.
- You must advise the Administrator of any change to your tax residency and/or domicile within a reasonable period.
- You must be and remain tax compliant.