Changing your choices

You can elect to change your choice of investments at any time.

You can do so by investing your future contributions into your new investment choice. However, you also need to decide whether to move your accrued fund into this new choice, or leave it in the current investment.
If you would like to switch funds you have accrued, please send an email to and request a switch instruction. If you would like to change your future contributions, please complete the online investment form in the Member Area.